Privacy by design
Compliant around the globe
General Data Privacy Regulation
Personal Data Protection Bill
California Consumer Privacy Act
Privacy Bill Initiative
|Brazilian General Data Privacy Law
New Zealand Privacy Bill
Built for privacy
Maximum data set with preserved user privacy
- You have full control over privacy settings
- Extellio anonymizes all data
- Your data is stored in the EU, with no US affiliations
- State-of-the-art legal and security framework
- You own your data - we won't use or share it in any way
Track users anonymously
All the data you need, without intruding on privacy
Our analytics is designed for privacy. We anonymize all IP numbers and any other identifiers to avoid any collection of personal data. Also, you can customize tracking and cookie settings to meet regulations around the globe. Of course, we offer cookie-less tracking. We host all data on servers in Sweden.
See what users see, without observing them
Heatmaps & session recordings are anonymous
Heatmaps and recordings are configured to avoid collecting personal data. Forms and other sensitive elements are masked automatically and if need be, you can hide anything on the pages from being recorded.
Listen to users without identifying them
By default, all of Extellio’s user surveys are 100% anonymous
In case respondents leave personal information in free-text comments, we identify and mask it. If they want to be contacted by you, proper consents are in place. This ensures that no user’s personal data is handled, stored, or shared without proper consent. We host all the survey data in the EU, specifically Sweden.
Your data is safe
- Our security policies and procedures are continously followed up, monitored, and updated to ensure solid and up-to-date security for your data.
- We have a systematic legal, procedural, and technical framework for management of personal data
- We store data on secure data centers located in Sweden (ElastX)
- We don't transfer personal data to any country outside the EU
All data stays in the EU
We make sure not to use suppliers and partners that could potentially send any respondent data to the United States or anywhere else outside the European Union. And unlike many of our competitors, we don’t use any of your or your users’ information for our own benefit.